- TeamSpeak Server
- Events / Calendar
- Phalanx Apeiros
BF4 Server Patch R25 and Second Assault [LEAD] Teddy 0 Comments · 0 Likes · Like · 13th Feb 2014
A new BF4 server patch has been applied to the game, including fixes for the most important problems the game had.PC Game Update Notes
- General stability improvements
- Fix for an issue where spawning into, or switching to, a gunner seat in an IFV/MBT sometimes could cause the game to crash
- Fix for missing sound in Team/Squad Deathmatch
- Fix for an issue in the Defuse game mode, where a bomb carrier would be permanently spotted
- Decreased the rate at which the kill card would incorrectly display 0 health, while the enemy was clearly alive
- Fix for an invisible wall that was incorrectly present in one of the fallen concrete pipes on Zavod 311
- Fix for an issue where bullet impact sounds weren’t properly matching the actual number of impacts
- Fix for an issue where the “Draw” message would not display on-screen once a Conquest round ended with both teams having the same amount of tickets
- Fix for an issue where long IDs wouldn’t scroll on dog tags
- Fix for missing grass physics in terrain
Also, more detailed information about Second Assault and Naval Strike have been released:
DICE has announced that Battlefield 4‘s Second Assault DLC will be available to download for Battlefield Premium members from February 18.
The DLC will be available on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and PC. Non-Premium members will have to wait an extra two weeks to get their hands on the new content. Second Assault adds four fan-favorite maps fromBattlefield 3: Operation Metro, Caspian Border, Gulf of Oman, and Operation Firestorm. Each of these maps has been upgraded to the Frostbite 3 engine and contain new “levolution” features.
The developer also shared some details regarding Battlefield 4‘s third DLC release, Naval Strike. The DLC is due to release in March for Battlefield Premium members and allows players to “experience intense water-based combat as the Chinese armada takes the fight to the sea.” Naval Strike includes new weapons, gadgets, amphibious vehicles, and four new maps: Lost Island, Nansha Strike, Wave Breaker, and Operation Mortar.
“Don’t forget, every day you log into the game in February, you’ll get a free Battlepack as part of Battlefield 4 Player Appreciation Month,” the developer added.
Welcome Forgot Password? Discord App Widget